Sunday, September 9, 2012

Go Jump In The Lake

So.... I have been meaning to start a blog for quite some time now.  I figured now that my job is the busiest its ever been, and I am taking 3 grad classes, and my husband and I have just bought a Lake House, or what will one day be a lake house, I would have pleeeenty of time to blog..ha ha ha.

Since I am avoiding doing homework I have decided to begin my blog by documenting the flip of our Lake House!  I have contemplated showing anyone the "before" photos because I am afraid that they will think we are crazy for purchasing this house, but then I was watching HGTV and saw way worse houses people were taking on... so i can do this right????  So you will just have to trust me that this house will become our perfect lake retreat and you really cant beat the view!!!

The BEFORE Photos...dhun dhun duhnnn
                                                             The Back of the house...
Our shed... I am scared to find out whats in there



The Bedroom / Living / Dining Room...

 Kitchen...
                                                           Master Bath...Fancy i know
Front Room...I think we may need a new roof, what do you think?


Yikes!
Not really sure what this room is but it was used for storage and it has the lake view...i dont understand either...


I know I know it looks really scary, but don't think we are crazy because check out the view!!!!!



1 comment: